What I’m Doing Right Now
Last Updated: February 3, 2020
I’m currently back home in Severna Park, Maryland, after a weeklong Caribbean cruise with my wife and kids.
For the next few weeks, between client projects, I will be focused on laying the groundwork for a productive 2020.
Later this month, I am traveling to Los Angeles to reconnect with my friends and colleagues at NationBuilder.
Learn more about me and my story at hines.digital/about.
Current Areas of Focus
- I am designing beautiful, powerful, and user-friendly NationBuilder website themes, both on custom and ready-made basis.
- I am conducting one- and two-day on-site training and strategic planning sessions for campaigns and causes seeking to get the most out of NationBuilder.
- I am providing ongoing consulting and technical support to existing NationBuilder customers.
- I am writing to share what I know, what I think, and what I am curious about on my blog.
I am currently available for new client work. To get started, visit hines.digital/start.
Recently Completed Projects
- I designed a new, bilingual NationBuilder website theme for Rick Peterson’s campaign to become the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada.
- I led the rebranding of Rory Stewart’s campaign for Mayor of London (UK), which included a complete redesign of his NationBuilder-powered website.
- I helped Florida Republican Byron Donalds launch his campaign for Congress with a lean and focused NationBuilder website theme design.
Explore a full list of past clients at hines.digital/experience.
- I am interested in exploring new ways to deepen product adoption and reduce churn among NationBuilder customers.
- I find Shopify’s platform and partner ecosystem fascinating, and I wonder a lot about what lessons campaigns & causes can learn from direct-to-consumer e-commerce.
- I’m following a lot of entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists because I find that their interdisciplinary approach and intersectional perspective sparks new ways of thinking about challenges and opportunities.
- In my seventh year of remote work and self-employment, I’m thinking a lot about the future of work and how to build a durable career as a freelance multipotentialite.
Follow along as I explore these thoughts and others at hines.digital/blog.