We're hiring two Digital Fundraising Strategists to join our growing team!
At Hines Digital, we're super focused on getting the best digital fundraising results for our clients. We're not just trying to raise money-we're trying to raise the bar for what digital campaigning (and especially email engagement) looks like for conservative campaigns & causes. And to do that, we need good people. People like you.
Right now, we're looking to bring on two new Digital Fundraising Strategists to join our growing team. What's a Digital Fundraising Strategist do? I'm glad you asked!
What you'll be doing
You're going to be executing the digital strategy for conservative campaigns and causes on the front lines of the conservative movement, both in the United States and around the world. Specifically, that means:
- overseeing email programs for top conservative campaigns and causes;
- writing, preparing, and sending email blasts;
- create and launch lead generation campaigns (ads) to build our clients' email and supporter lists;
- create signup forms, petitions, and donation pages; and
- working with the rest of the team to think critically, run the numbers, and relentlessly work to improve conversion rates and ROI for our clients.
Who we're looking for
Do you love politics? Do you live and breathe campaigns? Do you sign up for everyone's email list just because you like to compare their fundraising emails, and click the links just to see how the landing pages are set up? Then you're (probably) perfect for this role.
- On a more nuts-and-bolts level, we're looking for someone:
- with previous political campaign experience (or something similar);
- with tremendous attention to detail, because details matter tremendously;
- who's willing to ask questions when they don't know, and who's open to learning new things;
- who works well under pressure, and can manage their own time against frequent, hard deadlines;
- who's a really strong writer;
- who already knows the basics of HTML and CSS; and
- who's (ideally) used NationBuilder before (but that's not a deal breaker-we can train you).
Basically, if you're hungry to learn and grow and want to take your first step into conservative digital fundraising and email strategy, this is a great role for you.
Also, fun fact: this is a remote position. You can live and work wherever you like, so long as you do a good job and get results. Seriously.
How to apply
If you're interested in joining the team, send us an email with your resume and some writing samples. (Bonus points if you write your email in the format and tone of a fundraising email!) We're much more interested in seeing how you write and think than we are in your resume, so tell us your story. Who are you? What's your background? What do you bring to the table? Why do you want to join the team? Etc.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.