As a Designer at Hines Digital, you get to apply your design thinking and expertise to craft delightful and effective designs for some of the world’s most impactful campaigns and causes. You’ll work at the forefront of the conservative movement, and your designs will be used by heads of state, national political parties, insurgent candidates, and other leading advocacy organizations.
Our remote team is made up of curious, multidisciplinary, autonomous self-starters. We believe passionately in the power of design—both visual and experiential—to shape and improve how campaigns & causes interact with the public at large. We’re constantly searching for ways that smart design can help us share stories, evoke emotion, convey complex meaning, and shape opinions and behavior.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company and an international client base that spans across corporate, nonprofit, and political sectors. If you want to work at the cutting edge of digital strategy, then you’re in the right place.
About the role: Our team is interested in meeting talented designers at all levels, for varying types of freelance work. Opportunities will range from being embedded in a rapid response team creating a suite of email/social graphics, to playing design lead on large web builds, to participating in brand concept development.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with a team (specifically developers, creative/art directors, copywriters, and strategists)
- Experience with—or willingness to learn—Basecamp’s project management platform and approach to asynchronous work
- Expert, grounded communicator: you know how to set expectations with teammates, ask the right questions, explain what you’re capable of, and talk about your design decisions clearly and persuasively to non-designers.
- A versatile online portfolio of work.
- An ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Apple iWork (Keynote and Pages), Microsoft Office, and Sketch.
- A passion for design, an openness to new ideas, and a foundational belief that quality work matters
How to apply
About Hines Digital
Hines Digital is the world’s leading digital strategy & technology provider to conservatives. We specialize at imagining and executing an integrated approach to online fundraising, digital & field organizing, data targeting, and social media. Since 2013, we have worked with leading campaigns & in Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, Malta, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.