From 2015–2016, Hines Digital (HD) had the opportunity to work with leading center-right political parties and campaigns across the world — designing and developing the infrastructure that powered Evan McMullin's campaign for President of the United States, Alain Juppé’s campaign for President of France, and Theresa May’s campaign for Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. In 2017–2018, we’re going to become an indispensable part of the world’s digital infrastructure for conservative campaigns and causes.
As a Digital Strategist, you’ll work remotely as part of our strategy team identifying goals and opportunities for our clients, executing on digital operations plans, and using KPIs to report and evaluate success. You’ll need to be a strategic thinker, a strong communicator, and a creative problem solver — quickly digesting, analyzing, and confronting our clients’ challenges so that we can solve them.
The ideal candidate will have a background with an agency, consulting, or communications firm, or have deep relationships within center-right political and nonprofit organizations. Recent political campaign or account management experience is a must.
This is a rare opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with an international client base that spans across corporate, nonprofit, and political sectors. If you want to work at the cutting edge of digital strategy, then you’re in the right place.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Develop digital strategies for political campaigns, advocacy and non-profit organizations, and brands.
- Assist clients in setting objectives, prioritizing investments, and understanding relevant audiences.
- Manage day-to-day execution of client deliverables including: email copy-writing and sends, ad creation and delivery, data management, landing pages, etc.
- Articulate strategies and report key performance metrics to clients and team members.
- Conduct client-specific research and assessments to inform campaign strategy development.
- Work with strategy team to ensure plans are actionable and effective.
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Highly Motivated; Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry with little direct supervision
- Proactive Communicator: you’ll be working asynchronously and remotely with an international team
- Listens to clients; Tailors messages to clients based on their needs
- Ability to communicate value of Hines Digital’s services & value prop in a clear and succinct manner
- Passion for working with conservative (small c) campaigns and causes
- 1+ years of political, non-profit, or advocacy experience
Bonus points for:
- Current NationBuilder Expert Certification
- Fluency in basic HTML and CSS
- Strong references, and a willingness to learn
How to apply
About Hines Digital
Hines Digital is the world’s leading digital strategy & technology provider to conservatives. We specialize at imagining and executing an integrated approach to online fundraising, digital & field organizing, data targeting, and social media. Since 2013, we have worked with leading campaigns & in Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, Malta, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.