From 2015–2016, Hines Digital (HD) had the opportunity to work with leading center-right political parties all over the world — designing and developing the infrastructure that powered the National Parties of New Zealand, New South Wales, and Western Australia, the UK's Remain Campaign and Prime Minister Theresa May's leadership bid. In 2017–2018, we’re going to plant a permanent flag in Canada: becoming an indispensable part of the digital infrastructure for conservative campaigns and causes.
As our first permanent hire in Canada, you’ll be the face of Hines Digital in the region. You will help prospective clients see digital opportunities more clearly, and help Hines Digital to better understand the challenges our prospective clients face. You’ll need to be a strategic thinker, a strong communicator, and a creative problem solver — quickly digesting, analyzing, and confronting our prospective clients’ challenges so that we can solve them.
We are looking to you to open our Canadian office and work closely with our US-based leadership to grow our international business. The ideal candidate will have a background with an agency, consulting, or communications firm, or deep relationships within center-right political and nonprofit organizations, and either a track record of sales success or extensive experience in account management.
This is a rare opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with an international client base that spans across corporate, nonprofit, and political sectors. If you want to work at the cutting edge of digital strategy, then you’re in the right place.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
You’ll be the face of Hines Digital in Canada, helping both to grow our business in the region and to build a team to support it. Specifically, you will:
- Sell Hines Digital’s services to brands, nonprofits, political parties, and advocacy organizations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Hines Digital’s services and value proposition
- Execute a sales process through discovery, solution, pricing, negotiation, and close
- Own pipeline from start to finish
- Proactively prospect for new business and create momentum in your territory
- Build strategic relationships within accounts
- Attend conferences, promote Hines Digital collateral, and collaborate with our CEO to generate awareness of Hines Digital
- Build and expand a territory ecosystem of partners, consultants, and campaign professionals
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling/emailing, and other sales/marketing activities
- Meet quarterly sales objectives
- Mentor other team members and demonstrate leadership through example
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Highly Motivated; Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry with little direct supervision
- Proactive Communicator: you’ll be working asynchronously and remotely with an international team
- Listens to clients; Tailors messages to clients based on their needs
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities and follows up professionally on leads.
- Ability to communicate value of Hines Digital’s services & value prop in a clear and succinct manner
- Passion for working with conservative (small c) campaigns and causes
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Experience in the political, non-profit, or advocacy space is a plus
How to apply
About Hines Digital
Hines Digital is the world’s leading digital strategy & technology provider to conservatives. We specialize at imagining and executing an integrated approach to online fundraising, digital & field organizing, data targeting, and social media. Since 2013, we have worked with leading campaigns & in Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, Malta, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.